6:30-7:15 AM - Group Yoga (optional)
We'll spend time preparing our minds and bodies for the day ahead. Your experience can be as relaxed or intense as you desire. There's something for everyone at all levels.
7:30-8:00 AM - Breakfast & Networking
8:00-8:15 AM - Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Stephanie Eidelman, CEO, iA Institute
- Amy Perkins, President & Conference Chair, iA Institute
8:15-9:15 AM - Keynote Address – What Harvard Taught Me, But My Kids Made Me Learn
- Bea Wray, Expert Speaker, Author, and Entrepreneur
9:15-10:15 AM - Breakout Workshop (choose one): Relationship Building and Networking
Many women agree that networking and building relationships with other women is oftentimes harder than doing so with men. We’ll look at how to change this dynamic, and share how some women have developed skills to do this so well.
- Krystal Cobb, Chief Risk Officer, Bank of America
- Carri McQuerrey-Funk, VP Vendor Management, Citizens Bank
Approaching the Glass Ceiling (sponsored by Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck)
It’s common to not see or acknowledge gender as a prohibitive factor in rising to the next level until it is. This ah-ha moment usually comes when women reach a level where there are fewer overall seats at the table. This session will offer strategies to prepare rising professionals for this phase of their career.
- Lisa Im, CEO, Performant
- Melissa Kirk, CIO, Billing Tree
10:15-10:45 AM - Networking / Break
Acknowledging the implications of cultural norms that subconsciously affect our confidence and discourage us from leading with our whole selves.
10:45-11:30 AM - Workshop: Bridging the Generational Divide
For women to continue advocating for support of one another, breaking down barriers between generations is a must. This will be a candor filled conversation between women of all ages about how we can make sure our networks, mentorships, sponsorships, etc. span all age groups.
- Sara Woggerman, Compliance Consultant, Ontario Systems
- Antonia Wong, Diversity and Inclusion Manager, Palantir Technologies
- Rozanne Andersen, Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Amy Perkins, President, insideARM
11:30-12:30 PM - Lunch
12:30-1:15 PM - Storytime: Me, Too
A candid panel of women to discuss the unintended consequences (right or wrong) of the Me Too movement and strategies for navigating the workforce in the post-me-too movement.
- Tracey Bannochie, Chief Operating Officer, DCM Services
- Marisa Thomas, Director of Smart Card Solutions, Capital One
- Kelly Paul, SVP of Client Solutions, ERC
- Shannon Smith, Litigation and Risk Management Consultant
1:15-2:15 PM - Relationship Building - Break/Explore/Scavenger Hunt
2:15-3:00 PM - Workshop: Bravery Over Perfection
It’s easy to over-analyze every decision, conversation, etc. when you’re paralyzed by the idea that everything has to be done perfectly or not at all. This session will dig deeper into why this happens and how we can take steps to recognize and improve in this area.
- Elizabeth Schuerman, VP of Business Development, Katabat
- Sandy Aquino, VP Servicing, CIG Financial
- Shannon Collins, VP of Compliance, W.S. Badcock
- Katie Neill, General Counsel, insideARM